Penang Toy Museum! Part 1 - Barbie, Dolls, Animation, Movies & Games

03 October 2012
About a month ago I had the chance to visit Penang Toy Museum. Check out their Wikipedia page for more info. The shop itself holds around 11 000 kinds of toys ranging from Barbies, Hot Toys, figurines, collectibles, classics, life-sized figure of many well-known comics and cartoons, you name it, they have it all there. Sadly there's no Lego stuff. I was hoping there would be more Legos, but nope, none at all. Probably because when I went there, they're in the middle of moving to a larger, bigger, more exclusive venue (still within Penang area). Check out these sweet pics from my visit! The images below are a mixture of my own collection and my partner in crime, Hafizi's personal collection. We hope you enjoy our pictures!




Bear in mind that these pictures are just a glimpse of what you guys are missing. Go there to see more of these babies!








Yep, this is lifesize.





That's about it for Part 1! Stay tuned for  Part 2 - Star Wars & Western Comic Merchandise!
Cheers,
Matsuo

No comments:

Post a Comment