Sometimes it's good to feel important. It keeps your spirit up!

24 May 2012
Hello everyone. Welcome to yet another block of text that nobody might ever read at all, but I'm still posting it because I think what I'm about to tell is quite awesome for myself.

Anyway, today I was planning to go buy some t-shirt stock. For those who doesn't know, I'm selling a few t-shirt design and if you guys would like to see please click here. So anyway, the plan is quite direct, I go to my old workplace (Les' Copaque Production Sdn. Bhd.) to grab a book I ordered from my friend, Idaman also known as Kak Ros, the scary elder sister of Upin & Ipin (who happens to be another bookworm like me. Heheh.) and I was supposed to directly go to USJ for the t-shirt thing, but it turns out there are a few other things I gotta do first before I head there.

So anyway, after the deal's done, I was about to continue to get myself some t-shirts from USJ. Just as I was about to get on my bike, I bumped into the Managing Director of the company which informed me that I'm supposed to have a recording session for one of the characters in their series 'Pada Zaman Dahulu'. So I went and called the audio team and asked about that. Coincidentally, the PR of Les' Copaque came on to me and told me to follow him for photoshoot! (ooooh, photoshoot) and gave me an Upin & Ipin t-shirt! Yay! We had a few shooting venues (and this all happened in less than an hour haha).

After the shooting, I went ahead to the audio room for recording session, finished it, went to USJ and bought some t-shirt stock (They didn't have enough of what I needed, but it's ok.) and head home directly from there.

Before reaching home, I decided to go to my favourite rojak stall on the roadside nearby my house for some lunch and they informed me that they can't do business there anymore. I was kinda sad when I heard it but they told me that starting this Sunday 27th May, they are opening up their own restaurant!! Yes! Finally they're going to have their own proper branch and I can bring my friends there for lunch sometimes. They also asked me to bring all my friends to their grand opening this Sunday as they are serving free food from 10 - 12! I felt like winning the whole day today. Thank you god! For those who live nearby Puncak Jalil or Seri Kembangan area, head on to the back of My Mydin this Sunday for free food!

Afterwards, I head home, had a quick nap, prayed and continued with my work. I was a happy kid today. Heheh. Well, that's all. Thanks for reading.

Cheersosasos!,
Matsuo

No comments:

Post a Comment