I invaded my friend's business. It was awesome.

28 May 2012

So yesterday I had the chance to go and 'visited' my friend's CoolBlog branch in Uniten Bangi. Haha. It was my first time opening up a shop and setting up business for the day. I drained the ice box, helped them clean up the pearls, et cetera et cetera. Let's leave that to the pros shall we. Here's a not-so-glamorous shot I got from my friend. It's a tiny little CoolBlog branch at the side of the road in Uniten. It was cool, calm, and awesome.

Afterwards, I helped them with the chores n stuff, hope I did everything right. Now I know how hard it is to open up and maintain a shop. Guys, you have my respecto!

Anyway, as soon as the shop were running, like any other normal friend, I decided to try and make their own product. (Psh, even if they wouldn't let me I'd do it anyways. heh) Khalis, my friend, suggested Mango + Soursop ice blended. Heh. Mango. Love mango. So here goes. Pictures!

Here's the pro adding mango and sour sop flavor in the mixing cup thing.
Added a bowl of ice into the blender...
set it on the blender and closing the lid
And turning on the switch. Hohohohohoh. It's almost ready now!
Pouring the ice blended into the cup. Angle was a bit weird, but who cares.
And FINALLY it's time to play with the automatic lid conveyor machine! Hohohoh.
Notice the laughing face. I got super excited for nothing.
Ta-dah!!! My very own self-made product. I paid for it too. So it's all good.
Sorry ah kales, ade muke ko termasuk. But it's ok, free promo. Heheh.

So that's the whole ordeal of my invasion today. I did accidentally dropped some ice on the floor after but let's just leave it at that. Haha.

Here's a couple more pictures of the shop and the owner/admin, Muklis. Enjoice!



2 comments: