Be kind. It pays in the long run.

10 April 2014
So since last night I've been trying to cheer myself up watching videos that are inspirational, but it somehow ended up with tears. I know right? fat kid tearing up over youtube videos. What a lame-O ... Well if that's what you think, whatever and get out of my place. Haha.

But I think it's very important to share with you guys about what I watch. It's about being kind, being positive, being the human being that we're supposed to be regardless of our cultural and religious differences.


I just realized that no matter in what condition you are, the way you put it in practice and action reflects others. If you're gonna whine about your hardships, others will walk away from you, but if you decided to be the 'magic mirror' that reflects all negativity into something positive, you'll soon find out that you can turn the table and change the way people around you thinks and act. Here's another one, this one looks more asian though, and I have to admit I saw this on Blogserius.


This very humbling ad says it all. That the Siamese are creative bunch of peoples. And plus I like it more that this next one because of the hint of negativity shown by the bystanders. It adds more 'realism' towards the whole emotion of the clip. Erhmagerd I cried. Boohoo. And this last one just sums it all up.


So that's all, I hope you guys enjoyed watching all the videos I've shared. What are your thoughts about this? Do you think you have what it takes to be a better person starting from today? Let's get down to business!

Matsuo, Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment