Messed Up Matsuo Design Upgrade!

12 December 2012
Hello guys! Tonight's post won't be about my experience with Big Bad Wolf Book Sale (Not yet at least). But it's to officially mention in my blog that I have finally changed the design of my blog to a much more clean and modern look with a hint of funkiness and craziness like the person that I am.

The beta design of this blog was all yucky and brown. Like mud. And unmentionables. Take a look


Now after much tweaking and dwelling in css, xhtml, and whatnot,  I present to you the official version 1.0 of the revived Messed Up Matsuo! (Which is nothing fancy, I just standardized the spacing, gave a new header page, repositioned the date, adjusted the alignment and added some more widgets!) Have a look:


Hope that this design upgrade will ease reader's reading experience and more of my personal updates are situated on the right-panel of the blog. For family, friends, art enthusiasts, and anyone out there, thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you guys have a super day!

Cheers,
Matsuo.

P/S: What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment